0

Liberal radio host Howard Stern is so triggered at “fucking morons” who oppose Covid vaccines that he’s now threatening to run for president in order to “clean this fucking mess up.”

During the Tuesday transmission of his SiriusXM radio show, Stern told co-host Robin Quivers he might “have to run” for president so that he can go after anti-vaxxers.

“Believe me, this here is turning into a third-world country because of the fucking morons we have living here,” Howard said. “It’s a sad commentary on my country. This is my country. I’ve got too many morons living here. We could be past a lot of this COVID business.”

Any political strategist will tell you the best way to connect with constituents is by calling them “fucking morons.”

Quivers noted Stern was a champion of free speech in the 90’s, telling him, “You were all about freedom, until the morons got ahold of the place.”

Howard responded, “Now I’m not into freedom. I don’t feel good about what’s going on in my country. I might have to run just to clean this fucking mess up. I could clean it up in two seconds. Just the way [President] Biden got us out of Afghanistan — that quick I’m going to clean things up. Boom! Right away.”

Just two weeks ago, Stern floated the idea of running against Donald Trump in the 2024 election, saying, “I’ll beat his ass. There’s no way I’d lose.”

The SiriusXM radio host is seemingly obsessed with Americans who don’t agree with the establishment narrative on Covid vaccines, recently mocking NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers for suffering a toe injury.

“Now I hear he has a toe injury. When he had the toe injury – did he go to the doctor or did he go to Joe Rogan? Who fixed his toe?” Stern jested. “I bet you he went to a doctor, so he goes to doctors for everything else, but on the vaccine he’s listening to Joe Rogan.”

The remark came a couple of weeks after Howard called Rodgers a “fuckhead” for not taking an experimental Covid jab.

Stern has been extremely hostile to anyone who pushes back against the experimental Covid shot rollout.

Click the links below to learn more:



source https://www.infowars.com/posts/howard-stern-for-president-radio-shock-jock-threatens-to-run-on-ridding-america-of-fking-morons

Post a Comment

 
Top