0

UFC President Dana White thanked Joe Rogan for recommending ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies to him after he and his family contracted the China Virus over Thanksgiving weekend.

White, who’s fully vaccinated, explained to TMZ on Saturday how after again contracting COVID he sought medical advice from Rogan, who quickly recovered from COVID himself by taking ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies.

“This morning I tested negative. Thank you, Dr. Joe Rogan!” White exclaimed.

[embedded content]

“In all seriousness, Joe Rogan is a brilliant guy, and he talks to the most brilliant people out there. He studies, he does his homework on all this stuff, and it’s a fact that this works.”

In a previous interview on the “Jim Rome Podcast”, White recommended everybody look into ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies.

“Rogan has worked with over 30 or 40 people that have done this and he swears by it, and he’s a good friend of mine that I’ve known for over 20 years. So yeah, I believe in what he’s saying. I believe the things he explained to me on how this thing works made sense to me,” White said.

“If you got COVID, I would urge you to do this,” White added. “Not only did I believe in it before I did it, now I’ve actually done it. I’m on day three of COVID. Day three of COVID, smell and taste is back. I could not feel better and I’m doing two-a-day workouts while I’m going through COVID.”

This isn’t the first time someone sought medical advice from Rogan.

Earlier this month, NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers also thanked Rogan for helping him recover from COVID.

“I consulted with a now good friend of mine, Joe Rogan, after he got COVID,” Rodgers said. “I’ve been doing a lot of the stuff that he recommended in his podcasts and on the phone to me. I’m gonna have the best immunity possible now based on the 2.5 million-person study from Israel that (stated) people who get COVID and recovered have the most robust immunity.”

Rogan even revealed that his doctor treated over 200 members of Congress with his ivermectin regiment.

The media has been demonizing Rogan ever since he revealed he recovered from COVID-19 by taking ivermectin – which the media continuously characterizes as “horse dewormer” – simply because it’s a cheap and medically safe alternative to the injection.


Twitter: @WhiteIsTheFury
Gab: @WhiteIsTheFury
Minds: @WhiteIsTheFury
Gettr: @WhiteIsTheFury

Joe Rogan Destroys Fake News Media!



source https://www.infowars.com/posts/fully-vaccinated-ufc-president-dana-white-recovers-from-covid-after-taking-dr-joe-rogan-treatment

Post a Comment

 
Top