0

During the memorial service for longtime Republican Senator Bob Dole on Friday at the National Cathedral in Washington D.C., the political icon left Americans with a hilarious final jab at the Democrat party.

Dole’s daughter Robin read a segment from his public farewell letter, saying, “As I make the final walk on my life’s journey, I do so without fear because I know that I will not be walking alone. I know that God will be walking with me. I also confess that I’m a bit curious to learn if I am correct in thinking that Heaven will look a lot like Kansas. And to see, like others who have gone before me, if I will still be able to vote in Chicago.”

Those gathered for the service broke out in laughter.

The joke is referencing the long-running stereotype of Democrats using dead people remaining on voter rolls to manipulate elections.

Bob Dole served 27 years in the United States Senate with 11 years as the sitting Republican leader, and he was the Republican presidential nominee in 1996 where he ran against Bill Clinton.




source https://www.infowars.com/posts/bob-dole-slams-democrats-from-the-grave-jokes-about-dead-people-on-voter-rolls

Post a Comment

 
Top