0
3017E07A00000578-3395967-image-a-35_1452617566659

3017E07A00000578-3395967-image-a-35_1452617566659

Ivan Jurcevic, Kickboxing Legend

Despite all of the tragic and disturbing stories that have come out of the New Year’s Eve attacks in Cologne, there were also some happy ones. Such is the story of Ivan Jurcevic, a five-time world champion kickboxing legend who successfully fought back the Muslim hordes and saved countless women from being raped, leading locals to dub him with the title “The Hero of Cologne.”Via the UK Daily Mail:

Speaking to MailOnline, Mr Jurcevic said: ‘There were four of them, young men in their 20s, speaking Arabic. They told me not to interfere, that the girls were “theirs”.

‘The girls looked like they worked in a bank, they were wearing jeans and coats, nothing provocative, they were really frightened. I told them to stand behind me.’

Then the loudest member of the gang came at me with a bottle so I kicked him in the chest and sent him flying. Another came at me so I slapped him across the face and he went over as well.

‘The leader drew his finger across his throat and told me he would be back to kill me. I stood my ground and they went on their way.’

3015EE8C00000578-3395967-image-m-3_1452625710959

They said these Arab men would not leave them alone. What else could I do? Later the girls went into the hotel to hide. 

‘Throughout the night there were men coming up to women outside the hotel harassing them.

‘When female guests went outside the hotel to smoke these Arab men would rub up against them and touch them. I had to tell them to go away. 

‘One woman begged me to walk her across the square to where her husband was waiting in the car. There were fireworks going off everywhere and drunks staggering around. She was terrified.’ 

Mr. Jurcevic spend the rest of the night and the following several days patrolling the streets around the Cologne Cathedral area against Muslim mobs. Interestingly, German police later arrested him and his group for “vigilantism.”

Perhaps the German police should be more concerned with saving their own people from being raped and murdered rather than letting Muslim criminals caught in the act that New Year’s Eve go free for fear of being called a “racist.”

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

Post a Comment

 
Top