0
asdfasd

An anonymous German gives his account of what he saw on the ground working in Cologne just outside the Cathedral on New Year’s Eve:

Well, it really seems I kicked something off now with the happenings here in Cologne. On New Yars Eve I worked for a 5-Star Hotel directly opposite the Cologne Cathedral (Dome). As I started to work that evening, I thought it will be a nice evening with some good financially situated people- tickets were at lead 300 Euros that evening, and the guests’ age started at roughly 40 years.

Suddenly around 9-10 PM it already started outside- which had nothing to do with the hotel itself. A stabbing occured. One person was in critical condition, we had ambulance and police on site…and then the whole thing escalated. These people that we welcomed 3 months ago with teddy bears and water bottles on the Munich main railway station started shooting at the Dome, started shooting at police, which then had to come equipped with helmets onto the dome platform to break that potential for violence.

Well seasoned police officers then confessed to me that they never saw something like this in their entire life. They called it “A civil war like situation.” There was no press coverage about that. Throughout the evening, again and again, female persons came to me and asked if the could just stand next to me so I could look after them- I still didn’t know what this was all about. They said “We are chased by these and that guys.” Well these guys that chased them, then really tried to attack me. I beat them up. I have to tell you honestly, because I never witnessed something like this, I always thought this stuff would be some “right wing propaganda,” but this was all real.

Later that evening more rampages happened. They beat the sh*t out of the head from a guy that was lying on the ground. They then jumped on his head. Riot police came on site, and we also started to react. They were then constrained for 1.5 hours. However, no transport arrived to take them away because there were none available because all oof the transports were occupied already. All of the cells in the surrounding police stations were overfilled already, so the police had to release the previously arrested and restrained offenders, which then in turn gathered in front of the police vehicles and yelled “F*ck the police!” and spit on the windshields of the police cars. The police could not do anything whatsoever against these people!

I can just tell you, folks, I never witnessed anything like this before and I’m sure it will escalate further by Carnival (Mardi Gras). In Cologne it will really explode here.

I hope, well you do know that I’m no right wing person or something along those lines. I always stayed out of that stuff. I always thought all those videos that appeared lately were some sort of right-wing PEGIDA propaganda, bla bla bla. No folks, this was real!

Young girls shivering right in front of me begging me “please please can we just stand next to you, we fear those people over there, they are chasing us all the time!” They attacked the hotel guest, they spit at the hotel juests, they spit at the police. They jumped with their feet on people’s heads that were already lying down on the ground! The police could do nothing at all, they waited for 1.5 hours for transportation, then none were available. At other locations it was really “burning.” They actually had to run over there, but they could not leave as they had to guard the offenders here to wait for prisoner transportation.

I can only tell you that I wish for peace in the world and especially for Germany in 2016

asdfasd

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

Post a Comment

 
Top