0

Fair go. Let’s not be hysterical in a hysterical over-reaction we are trying to fight. I don’t know anything. Alright? I am not saying I know anything. I don’t. But I can well imagine if people are suffering a terrible choking death and there’s nothing you can do about it then it would be a merciful thing.
Not always right I suppose, makes sense.
But it also makes sense that sometime right.
And I wouldn’t be at all surprised if whatever is claimed to have been happening here isn’t a standard palliative care end of life treatment.
We need to get all the facts.
We don’t need any witch hunts.
Tens of thousands of deaths he’s saying. No one man caused any tens of thousands of deaths. There must have been thousands of people involved and if it was wrong then why haven’t they been speaking up during all this time?
This thing isn’t even giving us facts about dosages used.
Or about normal practice.
Nor about globally – is it used commony in the USA? In Canada? In Aus? In India etc. . ?
We don’t want this Expose deteriorating into an all out sensations seeking witch hunting sacrifice demanding monster.
We’ve got enough of that kind of journalism.



source https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/21/midazolam-was-the-real-killer-in-this-pandemic-not-covid-19/

Post a Comment

 
Top