0
030216b1

For all of the “anti-racism” talk that comes out of Chancellor Merkel’s mouth against “right wing Nazis,” she and her administration prove once again that liberals are the only true racists. Watch the unbelievable video below (with a translation below of the German spoken):

SOT, Ekkehard Streletzki, owner of Estrel Hotel and fair organiser (German): “As an employer, a hotel, we need employees. This big convention centre was being finished at that time, and I made a motto then. I said ‘Let’s invite refugees’ instead of holding an inauguration ceremony.”

SOT, Ekkehard Streletzki, owner of Estrel Hotel and fair organiser (German): “Nobody will work for only one euro anymore, not even a refugee. I can’t imagine such a thing. They should be paid appropriately as is normal in Germany. Otherwise they will not be able to pay their rents and to subsist. They have to be capable of helping their families subsist.”

SOT, Fadi Salem, teacher and refugee from Syria (German): “I am a teacher and I hope to find a job as a teacher. And I think Germany needs teachers. It is better if Germany helps us as refugees by lowering their needs [requirements] a little bit. To make it a little bit easier. I’m hopeful, but every step here is hard. I’m a refugee, and I think it is very hard.”

***Do YOU want to save Christians? Please click here to donate so Rescue Christians can continue doing its important work***

***Because of our commitment to the truth, we will be pulled off of Facebook soon. Sign up for our newsletter today so we can keep you informed with up-to-the-minute, breaking coverage***

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

Post a Comment

 
Top