0
memed07ef79153aed2cd-vi-1-300x300

Reporter: As I have already heard from people, you are an exception. You are married to four women. Is that right?

Muslim Invader: Yes, I am married to four women.

R: Okay, but in European countries polygamy is not allowed. How did you overcome this problem as an asylum seeker?

MI: For me it’s not logical to immigrate without my children and my wives. Thanks to Allah I was blessed with plenty before. But nothing is left. When I brought my women and my children here, I was told that polygamy is forbidden here. So I reported to the authorities that one woman is my wife, and that one child is mine also, and about the second wife I said: This is my girlfriend and that is my child. About the third wife as well: This is my girlfriend and my child and so on, so that they let us in and gave us asylum.

R: And the authorities took this and accepted this without any complications?

MI: Without any problems, because they believe that they are my girlfriends, not my wives.

R: But before you came here and registered, you already knew that it was forbidden. Did you therefore study your statements very carefully about what you would tell the authorities and what you wouldn’t, what speaks favorably for you and what doesn’t? 

MI: Yes, I have though everything over very carefully. And after my arrival I asked people and acquaintances here, but also Germans who all suggested to me to pass off my wives as my girlfriends. I told myself: OK, why not, the main thing is that they are my wives in the laws and the eyes of Allah and his prophet.

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

Post a Comment

 
Top