0

The world’s top podcast host Joe Rogan triggered some people on Wednesday after he revealed he caught Covid-19 and successfully treated it with ivermectin and Regeneron among other medicines.

Why would people be upset that a popular American figure is healthy and recovered from the virus within days?

Because mainstream media has taught them to be upset at the mere mention of any treatment for Covid that is not an experimental vaccination.

“So, I got back from the road Saturday night feeling very weary,” Rogan told his social media followers on Wednesday. “I had a headache and I just felt rundown. Just to be cautious, I separated from my family, slept in a different part of the house and throughout the night I got fevers and sweats and I knew what was going on. So, I got up in the morning, got tested and it turns out I got Covid.”

Next, he described his medicinal treatment used to combat the virus, saying, “So, we immediately through the kitchen sink at it, all kinds of meds. Monoclonal antibodies [Regeneron], ivermectin, Z-Pack… prednisone, everything. And, I also got an NAD drip and a vitamin drip and I did that three days in a row and here we are on Wednesday and I feel great.”

“I really only had one bad day,” Rogan continued. “Sunday sucked. But, Monday was better, Tuesday felt better than Monday and today I feel good. I actually feel pretty fucking good. That’s the good news. The bad news is we have to move the Friday show in Nashville.”

See Alex Jones’ take on his friend Joe Rogan’s Covid treatments in the following special report!

Mainstream media is currently engaged in a hardcore propaganda campaign demonizing ivermectin as a “horse paste” medicine in an attempt to use mockery and ridicule to dissuade people from using it.

After all, if an alternative therapy for Covid-19 that worked were to emerge the emergency authorization approval of the current vaccines would be in jeopardy.

No wonder Twitter blue check marks are freaking out so bad over Rogan’s announcement.

See some of the reactions below and scroll to the bottom of this article for information about ivermectin and Regeneron that mainstream media and establishment politicians don’t want you to know.















source https://www.infowars.com/posts/liberals-freak-out-after-covid-positive-joe-rogan-announced-he-treated-himself-with-ivermectin-regeneron

Post a Comment

 
Top