0

Tamika Palmer, the mother of deceased Black Lives Matter icon Breonna Taylor, tore into the Louisville chapter of Black Lives Matter and Democrat State Rep. Attica Scott, describing both as a “fraud” who have “never done a damn thing for us.”

“I have never personally dealt with BLM Louisville and personally have found them to be fraud, Attica Scott another fraud, Then There’s the people at injustice Square a.k.a. BREEWAYY who has been 100 and held it down but that doesn’t go to say everyone down there but they know who they are & also never needed recognition,” Palmer wrote.

“I could walk in a room full of people who claim to be here for Breonna’s family who don’t even know who I am, I’ve watched y’all raise money on behalf of Breonna’s family who has never done a damn thing for us nor have we needed it,” Palmer continued, “or asked so Talk about fraud. It’s amazing how many people have lost focus Smdh.”

Palmer concluded, “I’m a say this before I go I’m so sick of some of y’all and I was last anybody who needs it I’m with this shit enough is enough‼️

Jack Hadfield Fact-checked CNN on the same day their exposure as a propaganda outlet has officially come to light, yet here we are with CNN playing the deflection game.

As national File reported this week, Black lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors was found to have spent $3.2 million on four different pieces of luxury real estate, drawing widespread bipartisan criticism. Cullors went on to defend her mansion collection because it’s “direct support to black people”:

Black Lives Matter co-founder, lesbian, and self-described “trained Marxist” Patrisse Cullors defended her $3.2 million mansion-buying spree that was exposed by the New York Post last week, claiming “The way I live my life is in direct support of black people and that includes my black family members.”

“So a critique from the left that would say, if you are a trained Marxist, if we’re talking about a certain kind of radical politick, that extravagant homes of any sort, or multiple properties of any sort is itself contradictory to the ideology you hold, and so it’s not about having money per se… but that it’s about there being a potential contradiction between your expressed politics and your lived practice,” Cullors was told during a recent interview.

“Sure, and I think that is a critique that is, um, wanting,” Cullors responded. “And I say that because, um, the, the [sic] way that I live my life is in direct support to black people, including my black family members, uh, first and foremost.



source https://www.infowars.com/posts/breonna-taylors-mom-slams-blm-as-fraud-thats-never-done-a-damn-thing-for-us

Post a Comment

 
Top