0
hawkins-e1449978129986

By BI: Larycia Hawkins (below), a faculty member at Wheaton College, an iconic suburban Chicago school that’s arguably the best-known Christian college in the world, announced on Facebook Thursday night that she will be wearing a Muslim headbag throughout her celebration of the Advent as a way of showing solidarity with subservience to Muslims.

image

Christian Post  Hawkins said, “As part of my Advent Worship, I will wear the headbag to work at Wheaton College, to play in Chi-town, in the airport and on the airplane to my home state that initiated one of the first anti-Sharia laws (read: unconstitutional and Islamophobic), and at church,” she added.

slide_4-e1450121888552

“I don’t love my Muslim neighbor because s/he is American. I love my Muslim neighbor because s/he deserves love by virtue of her/his human dignity,” Hawkins wrote. “I stand in human solidarity with my Muslim neighbor because we are formed of the same primordial clay, descendants of the same cradle of humankind — a cave in Sterkfontein, South Africa that I had the privilege to descend into to plumb the depths of our common humanity in 2014.”

Hawkins, who has been on the Wheaton faculty since 2007, further asserted that not only are Muslims her neighbors but they also “worship the same God.”

if-stupidity-were-2

The Wheaton College professor further explained that she hopes she is not the only non-Muslim woman wearing a headbag this holiday season, as she desires to start a movement of women showing their solidarity for Muslim misogyny.

“I invite all women into the narrative that is embodied, headbag-wearing solidarity with our Muslim sisters — for whatever reason. A large scale movement of Women in Solidarity with headbags is my Christmas ‪#‎wish‬ this year,” Hawkins continued.

“I asked designated terrorist group CAIR whether a non-Muslim wearing the headbag was haram (forbidden), patronizing, or otherwise offensive to Muslims. I was assured by my ‘friends’ at CAIR-Chicago that they welcomed the gesture,” she explained. (You can be sure they did, as they celebrated pulling one over on another ignorant Christian)

cairexpansionism-vi

 

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

Post a Comment

 
Top