0

During remarks at the National Association of Counties in Washington DC Tuesday, Joe Biden bragged about the time he put a dead dog on the doorstep of one of his female constituents.

Speaking about his time serving on the New Castle County Council, Biden recalled being angered by a Republican resident in a wealthy neighborhood who phoned the council and insisted a dead dog be taken off her yard.

[embedded content]

“I know from personal experience how hard the job you have is,” Biden told the assembly, noting he served a middle to working class district with “one very wealthy neighborhood.”

“And I got a call one night, a woman said to me – obviously not of the same persuasion as I was politically – call me and say, “there’s a dead dog on my lawn,” Biden said.  

“And I said, ‘yes ma’am, did you call the county?’ And she said, ‘Yes, they’re not here.’ And I said, ‘Well, I’ll get ’em in the morning,'” Biden told her. 

Biden recalled the woman refused his offer.

“She said, ‘I want it removed now, I pay your salary,'” Biden said.

“So I went over. I picked it up. She said I want it out of my front yard…I put it on her doorstep,” he added, as the audience laughed.

The president’s tale was criticized as “psychotic” on social media.


Learn Why the Globalists are Escalating War with Russia Before Triggering Nuclear War to Eradicate Humanity



source https://www.infowars.com/posts/watch-biden-brags-about-placing-dead-dog-on-republican-womans-doorstep

Post a Comment

 
Top