0

A European Union official who recently went viral for criticizing COVID vaccine mandates during a press conference gave Infowars a shoutout on Thursday.

Christine Anderson, a German member of the European Parliament, gave a rousing speech where she called out the “political elite’s” push for COVID vaccine mandates.

Infowars‘ Darrin McBreen edited the epic speech, adding news reports and imagery to Anderson’s inspirational words.

Watch below via Banned.video!

“I will not be reduced to a mere guinea pig by getting vaccinated with an experimental drug. And I will most assuredly not get vaccinated because my government tells me to, and promises, in return, I will be granted freedom,” MEP Christine Anderson stated. “Let’s be clear about one thing: No one grants me freedom, for I am a free person. So I dare the European Commission and the German government to throw me in jail. Lock me up and throw away the key for all I care, but you will never be able to coerce me into being vaccinated if I, the free citizen that I am, choose not to be vaccinated.”

Posting to Twitter, Anderson wrote, “Wow, goose bumps! You have probably heard my speech a thousand times by now, but check out this beautiful video edited by Darrin McBreen @MediaRival Thank you so much for this, Darrin!”

Now is the time for freedom-loving people around the world to unite against the globalists before it’s too late!



source https://www.infowars.com/posts/eu-parliament-member-behind-viral-anti-covid-vax-mandate-speech-praises-infowars

Post a Comment

 
Top