0

Legendary rock drummer Carmine Appice cut through the politically correct BS during an interview Thursday, mentioning how the Covid vaccine hasn’t undergone long term trials to determine whether it’s deadly or not.

In an interview with Rocking With Jam Man on YouTube, the Vanilla Fudge drummer discussed how the coronavirus lockdowns and vaccine mandates affected his touring career, calling them the “craziest thing” he’s ever seen.

[embedded content]

“In your life do you ever think anything as crazy as [coronavirus lockdowns] would happen?” asked the vlog’s 9-year-old host.

“No. I think it’s all political. But we won’t get into that. It went to the election. I think it was all planned. But anyway, we won’t get into that,” Appice stated.

“Yeah, we don’t… I can’t get into that, man,” replied the show host, evidently aware of the censorship around taboo key words on YouTube. “We can’t either. Me or you, we’re gonna get canceled.”

Appice also affirmed he did not enjoy taking a break from touring when coronavirus lockdowns hit around the globe.

“I made do of it. But I didn’t enjoy it,” the former Rod Stewart drummer said, adding, “I would have rather been playing gigs.”

“I used to do 60 gigs a year, and last year I did four. This year [I will end up playing] maybe 18, if they all happen. We still don’t know. Like when we did me and my brother’s gig, we had one gig in the middle that was blown out because of COVID.”

“So, hopefully they won’t be blown out, and everybody’s getting vaccinated. And nobody even knows if the vaccination is really a vaccination or something to kill everybody,” the drummer next mentioned.

“I had to get vaccinated to travel,” Appice affirmed. “But it’s crazy; it’s all crazy. This is the craziest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. In all my years, I’ve never seen anything this crazy.”

While the comments are somewhat shocking, the reality is Covid-19 vaccines were developed quickly and rammed through the FDA regulatory process in a matter of months, when most vaccines have years of safety data from long term studies.

According to Blabbermouth.net, Appice’s body of work spans across decades and he’s been featured alongside some of rock’s greatest artists.

Appice is the original drummer of VANILLA FUDGE, with whom he still records and performs today. He has also played with CACTUS and BECK, BOGERT & APPICE, in addition to spending stints in the bands of Ozzy Osbourne and Rod Stewart, co-writing the latter’s No. 1 hit “Da Ya Think I’m Sexy?” Carmine was named the 28th greatest drummer of all time by Rolling Stone magazine.

Here he is rocking out with Ozzy and guitarist Jake E. Lee:

[embedded content]
Follow the author on Gab: https://gab.ai/adansalazar
Minds: https://www.minds.com/adan_infowars
Twitter:
Parler: https://parler.com/profile/adansalazar/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adan.salazar.735

Pfizer Admitted Shedding: Document Says They Were Concerned About ‘Exposure’



source https://www.infowars.com/posts/rock-legend-drummer-bashes-covid-vax-nobody-knows-if-its-really-a-vaccine-or-something-to-kill-everybody

Post a Comment

 
Top