0

NBA star turned outspoken vaccine critic Jonathan Isaac talked with Allie Beth Stuckey of The Blaze earlier this week to expose the league’s ridiculous Covid vaccine policies.

“For me to be in a different locker room than my teammates, but then follow into the same tunnel and to go out to the game, it doesn’t really make much sense,” he explained.

“I’m not allowed to go to team functions, or if the team is eating at a restaurant, I can’t eat in the same room as them. To me it just doesn’t logically follow for us then to get on the court together,” Isaac told Stuckey.

Isaac, a starting forward for the Orlando Magic, made headlines last month when he responded to a Rolling Stone hit-piece attacking him and other NBA players.

“True journalism is dying! I believe it is your God given right to decide if taking the vaccine is right for you! Period!” he wrote on Twitter.

Later, at the Orlando Magic Media Day, Isaac told reporters, “Taking the vaccine… it does open me up to the rare chance of having an adverse reaction to the vaccine itself. I don’t believe that being unvaccinated means being infected or being vaccinated means uninfected. You can still catch Covid with or without the vaccine.”

“It is my belief that the vaccine status of every person should be their own choice, completely up to them without bullyingwithout being pressured, without being forced into doing so,” Isaac said. “I’m not ashamed to say that I’m uncomfortable with taking the vaccine at this time. We’re all different. We all come from different places. We’ve all had different experiences and hold dear to different beliefs. And what it is you do with your body when it comes to putting medicine in there should be your choice, free of the ridicule and the opinion of others.”

See the full Jonathan Isaac interview with the Blaze below:

[embedded content]



source https://www.infowars.com/posts/nba-player-exposes-leagues-lack-of-vaccine-logic

Post a Comment

 
Top