0

NFL players are pushing back against the league’s latest training camp COVID protocols, which allow vaccinated players to operate normally and places strict regulations on those who are not vaccinated.

For those who opt-out of the vaccine, COVID-19 testing is required every day and masks are mandatory when at the team facilities or during travel.

Unvaccinated players may not use the steam room, eat with fellow players, or leave the team hotel, and no social/media/marketing/sponsorship activities will be permitted. 

Speaking out against the blatantly divisive two-tiered system on Thursday, Buffalo Bills wide receiver Cole Beasley said, “This is crazy. Did we vote on this? I stay in the hotel. We still have meetings. We will all be together. Vaccinated players can go out the hotel and bring covid back in to where I am. So what does it matter if I stay in the hotel now? 100 percent immune with vaccination? No.”

“So what are we really talking about?” Beasley continued. “I understand completely why the NFL is doing this. It gives them back the freedom to make the most money as possible again if everyone is vaccinated. But will anyone fight for the players or nah?”

Issuing what he called a “Public Service Announcement” on Friday, the star wideout went as far as to say he may not play in the upcoming season if things get any worse.

“Hi, I’m Cole Beasley, and I’m not vaccinated!” he wrote on Twitter. “I will be outside doing what I do. I’ll be out in the public. If (you’re) scared of me, then steer clear, or get vaccinated. Point. Blank. Period. I may die of COVID, but I’d rather die actually living … I don’t play for the money anymore. Fine me if you want. My way of living and my values are more important to me than a dollar.”

He continued, “I love my teammates and enjoy playing ball because all the outside BS goes out the window in these moments. I just want to win the Super Bowl and enjoy these relationships that will be created along the way.”

“I’d rather take my chances with COVID and build up my immunity that way,” Beasley added. “That is my choice based on my experiences and what I think is best. I’ll play for free this year to live life the way I’ve lived it from Day 1. If I’m forced into retirement, so be it. I’ve enjoyed the times I’ve had … So either way, it’s a win-win.”

He also noted that many other NFL players agree with him, but are not at points in their careers where they feel comfortable being outspoken.

Cole Beasley is not alone, and as the season approaches, more and more NFL players, coaches and staff will inevitably speak out.

In fact, fellow Buffalo Bills wide receiver Isaiah McKenzie tagged Beasley on Twitter, saying, “I see you out there fighting brotha love it.”

Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon chimed in as well, saying, “The @NFLPA is not for the players they act like they represent us and they clearly show us different time & time again.”

“I thought Football was a team sport and it’s clearly being individualized by beliefs…” he added.


Earlier this month, Washington Football Team defensive end Montez Sweat revealed he’s “not a fan” of the vaccine and won’t be receiving one.

“Everybody has their own beliefs, and they’re entitled to their own decision,” he said of those who disagree with his position.

There is a major scandal brewing here and the NFL will likely be unable to prevent it from becoming a national debate and seriously dividing the league’s employees.




source https://www.infowars.com/posts/nfl-players-sound-off-against-divisive-covid-vaccine-protocols

Post a Comment

 
Top