0

Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) clapped back at a reporter on Tuesday after she asked whether or not he has been vaccinated for COVID-19.

“Well, first of all, it’s none of your business, but I’m gonna tell you,” he responded.

[embedded content]

“I’m not vaccinated, and until there’s some science, by the way I have a masters of science from MIT, I’m not a virologist but I can read data. Everybody just needs to read and don’t put your head in the sand. Look at the data. I’m not going to get the vaccine until there’s data that shows that it will improve upon the immunity that’s been conferred to me as a result of a natural infection that I had.”

With President Trump’s epic confrontations with the press a thing of the past, it’s refreshing to see another politician put biased reporters in their place.



source https://www.infowars.com/posts/mic-drop-rep-thomas-massie-schools-reporter-who-asked-if-hes-received-the-covid-vaccine

Post a Comment

 
Top