0

Speaking with a Washington D.C. sports radio station on Monday, NBA legend and analyst Charles Barkley said he plans to retire at age 60, saying, “You can’t even have fun nowadays.”

106.7 The Fan’s Grant and Danny talked with the 58-year-old Barkley about cancel culture, political correctness and more.

Talking about how much fun his “Inside The NBA Crew” has while working, Barkley started to say he wishes there were microphones to record their behind-the-scenes antics, but stopped and said they’d probably be fired.

“The PC people are overboard right now,” he noted. “You can’t even have fun nowadays without these jackasses trying to get you canceled and things like that.”

“Listen, I’m trying to hang on for another couple of years until I’m 60 and then they can kiss my ass,” Barkley continued. “I’m only working until 60, I’ve already told them that. I’m not working until the day I die, that’s just stupid. And if I don’t have enough money by now, I’m an idiot anyway, so they should fire me anyway.”

“All we ever talk about behind the scenes is like, ‘Yo man, be careful going in this direction.’ We can’t even have fun anymore. We’ve had fun all these years and now all of a sudden everybody’s trying to get everybody fired,” Charles vented.

Touching on modern divisiveness, Barkley said one of his favorite phrases is, “we agree to disagree,” but unfortunately now when people disagree with you, “they’re coming for your head.”

“And a lot of our bosses are cowards,” he stated. “I say, ‘Context matters,’ and they say, ‘Context doesn’t matter.’ I say, ‘That’s total BS, context always has to matter.'”

“If you crack a joke the wrong way, they’re like, ‘Oh, no, no, no, you crossed the line,’” Barkley went on. “I mean, they won’t even let me talk about San Antonio anymore! You know, when I’m always talking about their big ole women down in San Antonio. They’re like, ‘Charles, we got one lady (who) wrote an article.’ I’m like, ‘First of all, I didn’t call anybody personally fat in San Antonio; I was just joking around.'”

According to the basketball legend, San Antonio fans think the joke is funny, explaining, “We’ve been having fun with this for probably 10–15 years. When we go to San Antonio, the people are having a blast with it. The people in San Antonio had T-shirts made up.”

The left’s Marxist mob is slowly getting rid of every free thinker in America.

Check out the original San Antonio women comment below.

[embedded content]



source https://www.infowars.com/posts/charles-barkley-to-retire-from-inside-the-nba-in-a-few-years-cites-cancel-culture-censorship

Post a Comment

 
Top