0

A Michigan Democrat lawmaker threatened to call Gov. Gretchen Whitmer on the cops who arrested him after crashing his car while drunk, according to police.

Livingston County police accused state Rep. Jewell Jones, 26, of driving at twice the legal limit – with a loaded gun in his cup holder – when he crashed his black Chevy into a ditch earlier this month.

“I’m telling you if you do, it’s not going to be good for you. I run y’all budget bro,” Jones told police, according to the police report from April 6. 

[embedded content]

The police report explains how Jones was belligerent and uncooperative with the arresting officers.

From the Daily Mail:

The responding officer said in the police report, obtained by DailyMail.com, that the driver, later identified as Jones, appeared to be ‘highly intoxicated.’ 

His speech was slurred and ‘his eyes were red bloodshot and glassy and his fine motor skills were poor,’ police said in the report. 

The officer tried to talk to Jones, but he didn’t want to speak to the officer; instead walked past him to get into the ambulance, according to the report. 

He continued to ignore officers’ demands, and became increasingly agitated, according to police. 

Officers used a stun gun and pepper spray to subdue him. 

“I don’t give a f**k bro, when I call (Michigan Governor) Gretchen (Whitmer), I’ll need y’all ID’s, badge numbers, everything,” Jones threatened after police used the stun gun.

Jones continued to resist police commands, refusing “to comply with the simple verbal command of releasing his left arm.”

“I’m not giving you my arm unless you shoot me. You shoot me, I’ll get up,” Jones said. “If you strike me it’s going to be bad for you, if you hit me it’s going to be very bad for you. I’ll call Governor Whitmer right now.”

Jones was charged with resisting and obstructing a police officer, operating a motor vehicle with a high blood alcohol content, operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated, possession of a weapon while under the influence of alcohol, and reckless driving. 

This kind of shocking behavior is part and parcel of the Democrat Party, who hate following the law and hate police.


Twitter: @WhiteIsTheFury
Gab: @WhiteIsTheFury
Minds: @WhiteIsTheFury
Parler: @WhiteIsTheFury

Alex Jones breaks down how CNN and MSNBC cut out the knife from their coverage of the tragic Ohio teen police shooting.



source https://www.infowars.com/posts/i-run-your-budget-bro-michigan-democrat-pepper-sprayed-while-resisting-arrest-for-drunk-driving

Post a Comment

 
Top