0

Mosque_obama2

In a dream I saw myself on an enormous stage standing before a throne. Two men were standing at my right hand side making accusations against me to the one seated on the throne. Their prosecution attacks were filled with angry vicious language.

Then I looked at the throne, which was about 25 feet in front of us. I saw a man seated on what looked like a classic white throne. It was a black man dressed in a business suit.

Then I looked back at the men accusing me. They attacked even stronger as if they were pressing in to convince this man of my crime. I looked back at the man on the throne and clearly saw it was Barack Obama.

The men finally rested their case against me. I looked back at Obama. All became silent. He then gave a nod of approval. Just one nod. A deep, slow nod.

Just then, I heard the loud noise of an enormous crowd cheering wickedly. I looked out over the crowd only to realize I was in the center of a huge stadium.

Then I heard something happening behind me. Something was about to happen to me, and it was commencing quickly. The crowd was screaming and cheering. Then a strange, supernatural peace-like power entered into me. I couldn’t understand it. I thought, what is this peace? It was rapidly increasing along with the rapidity of what was happening.

Just then a man came up behind me and said, “kneel down.” I knelt down. Then my body, mind and entire being was full of power from on high. I knelt down and looked up and said, “Lord! I’m ready!” Instantly I felt a sword coming down on my neck. Just as I felt the cold, hard edge of the steel piercing into my neck, I awoke.

Joanie Stahl

Author: Joanie Stahl

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

Post a Comment

 
Top