0

A US olympic gold medalist is going viral on social media after she attributed her success to God and praised the United States.

Interviewed following her first place win at the women’s 68-kilogram freestyle wrestling competition in Tokyo Wednesday, US wrestler Tamyra Mensah-Stock gave all the credit to prayer and faith.

“Of course I surprised myself! It’s by the grace of God that I’m able to even move my feet,” Mensah-Stock exclaimed.

“I just leave it in his hands, and I pray that all the practice, the hell that my freaking coaches put me through, pays off, and every single time it does and I get better and better, and it’s so weird that there is no cap to the limit that I can do and I’m excited to see what I have next.”

Questioned as to the symbolism of the US flag draped around her, Mensah-Stock said she loves being able to represent the country at the 2020 Olympics in Japan.

“It feels amazing! I love representing the US! I freaking love living there! I love it and I’m so happy that I get to represent U-S-A!” she asserted.

Contrast the olympian’s love of God and country with the anti-American stunts of other olympic athletes, and its easy to see why Mensah-Stock is becoming an internet sensation.

Watch Tamyra Mensah-Stock win gold:


Did Simone Biles Drop Out Of The Olympics Because Of Vaccine Side Effects?



source https://www.infowars.com/posts/watch-olympian-goes-viral-after-praising-god-usa-following-gold-medal-win

Post a Comment

 
Top