0

Joe Biden’s son Hunter used the word “nigga” in text messages to refer to his white lawyer George Mesires, newly unearthed texts show.

In screenshots of text messages obtained from Hunter’s laptop by the Daily Mail, Hunter refers to Mesires as “nigga,” and tells him not to charge “Hennessy rates.”

“How much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates,” Hunter says in one exchange.

“That made me snarf my coffee,” Mesires says back.

In another text message conversation between the two men in January, the supposedly Christian Hunter also refers to the deity “God” as a “fictional character,” and jokes about Mesires being “black,” despite the high-priced attorney being caucasian.

“There are ideals of unconditional love that serve as proxies. I don’t have many. You. God,” Mesires tells Hunter.

Hunter replies, “OMG n***a did you just a fictional character from the imagination of the collective frightened and my dead brothers unconditional love is what I should rely on and my kids aren’t children George.”

“My parents love was conditioned,” Mesires says.

“My penis as of late has been un conditional,” Hunter bizarrely replies.

“That’s why we are searching,” Mesires continues.

“For my penis,” Hunter adds.

“And we will always be searching,” Mesires says.

“Its big penis George. They always find it. And I only love you because you’re black,” Hunter responds.

“It’s so annoying when you interject with frivolity,” Mesires tells him.

“True dat n***a. But I’m done my rant,” Hunter concludes.

A meme found on Hunter’s laptop also jokes about former Vice President Joe Biden being given an n-word pass by Barack Obama.

Hunter and his texts were condemned on Twitter, where the hashtag #RacistBiden was trending following the story.







The odd texts surfaced in the wake of Joe Biden’s speech last week where he gave an emotional address commemorating the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre.

“Some injustices are so heinous, so horrific, so grievous, they cannot be buried, no matter how hard people try…Only with truth can come healing,” Biden said.


Judge Joe Brown Breaks Down Firsthand Account of Joe Biden’s Racism



source https://www.infowars.com/posts/shock-texts-show-hunter-biden-called-white-lawyer-na

Post a Comment

 
Top