1
inteerkvinna-notyourwoman-hashtag

#inteerkvinna – meaning #notyourwoman- is the new social justice warrior tag being used by Swedish feminsts- because they are angry at Swedish men for standing up and defending them against Muslim gangs in the Stockholm subway, which we reported four days ago here on Shoebat.com:

Now, to the credit of the Swedes, many people were truly grateful. That must not be forgotten.

What we cannot forget and again, have clear proof of, is that feminism is a war by women against other women. They could care less about women’s rights or anything that works to their interest unless it enriches the interest of the few people who preach it.

inteerkvinna-notyourwoman-hashtag

EVIL: Disgusting Swedish Feminists who hate women more than men

Swedish men, good job and keep protecting your women. As for these feminists, perhaps if they are being attacked by a Muslim and they ask for help after boasting how they “don’t want your protection,” you can respond using in their words: “I do not need you.

From The Swedish Local and DR Denmark:

he hashtag #inteerkvinna (#notyourwoman) was trending in Sweden on Sunday, with women posting pictures of themselves on Twitter alongside messages saying “not in my name”.

“I’m not your woman. I don’t want your protection. You’re the ones making me scared, worried, angry and sad,” tweeted one.

“No racist will use me as an alibi to commit their acts of violence,” wrote another.

But many women reject the argument. Therefore they correspond again by sharing pictures of themselves on social media with the hash tag #inteerkvinna (which means “not your woman”).

My body and my rights must not be used to justify racial hatred and violence. I am #ikkejereskvinde, writes Christina mound Larsen on Twitter

– I speak for me. I do not need you, writes Jenny Bengtsson on Twitter.

On Wednesday morning, more than 5,000 women put pictures up of themselves in protest against Friday’s attack.

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

Post a Comment

 
Top