0
99eca4749c2adb3e8bed25af7fd17cef

99eca4749c2adb3e8bed25af7fd17cef

Gimmie a break!

20-year-old Salma Ahmed, a Muslim living in the UK, is “demanding” that Nestle give her a free lifetime supply of Kit Kat bars, claiming emotional distress and financial damages after biting into a Kit-Kat bar without a wafer in it. From Yahoo News:

“I wouldn’t rule out taking this further if Nestle do not apologise or compensate me adequately.

“As I mentioned in my letter of complaint, an unlimited supply of KitKat would do.

“Nestle have a huge following and I don’t think these mistakes are acceptable.”

“They should definitely give in to me, I’m hoping my demand will go higher than the customer service platform.

“I’m trying my luck, if you don’t ask you don’t get.”

In her letter to Nestle, Miss Ahmad wrote: “The truth of the matter is; manufacturers owe a duty of care to consumers.

“The specific duty you owe in consistency in your manufacturing process. The failure to take due care in the manufacturing process resulted in a product being defective.

“The loss I have suffered is of monetary and emotional significance.

“I would like a full refund of the defective pack of KitKat I purchased. I have also lost my faith in Nestle.

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

Post a Comment

 
Top