0

Fox News anchor Bill Hemmer recently revealed he left a New York City restaurant after they tried to get him to show a photo ID and Covid passport.

During a segment with co-host Dana Perino discussing vaccine passports in the city, Hemmer said, “I popped into a restaurant three weeks ago, they said, ‘Sir, can we see your vaccination card?'”

He continued, explaining, “I said, ‘I don’t have my vaccination card, but I do have the app,’ and I downloaded that and I showed it to them. They said, ‘Sir, can we see something with your name on it?’ I said, ‘Here’s my Amex, here’s my Visa.’ They said, ‘Sir, can we see a card with your picture on it?'”

[embedded content]

At that point, the Fox host said he turned around and walked out of the restaurant, adding, “The joint was empty!”

Welcome to American under Joe Biden where segregation is making a return under the guise of medical safety.


Less than 24 hours after a lawsuit was filed in New York by the Thomas More Society, representing 17 medical professionals, a federal judge has issued a temporary restraining order preventing the state from disallowing religious exemptions to the mandate.



source https://www.infowars.com/posts/fox-host-abruptly-exits-nyc-restaurant-after-being-asked-to-show-proof-of-vaccination-and-photo-id

Post a Comment

 
Top