0

Dr. Stephen Guffanti of rocketphonics.com joins The Alex Jones Show to share his harrowing story of how advocating for a patient to receive proper COVID care got him locked up in dungeon-like conditions for his troubles.

Dr. Guffanti explains how as he recovered in the hospital, a man twenty years younger than him with Covid who was only getting worse.

A day later, as Dr. Guffanti was preparing to leave the hospital, he asked the young man if he could be his patient advocate to see why he wasn’t recovering.

The patient agreed and Dr. Guffanti was handed his lab results where he found the hospital missed an infection.

“You have pneumonia,” Dr. Guffanti said. “You need to let your doctor know you have pneumonia so he can put you on antibiotics.”

Six hours later, no doctor arrived for the pneumonia-stricken patient.

When Dr. Guffanti asked hospital staff if he could speak to the patient’s doctor, they removed the doctor’s name from the board and called security to remove him.

“I said to them, ‘You don’t have to do that. I’ll leave AMA,'” he told Jones.

Instead of removing him from the building, hospital security put Dr. Guffanti in four-point restraints and put him in solitary confinement for four hours.

“Two guards take my arms and two nurses take my legs and they tie me down to the bed,” he described the situation. “I’m 70 years old, right. All I wanna do is go home. So, then they leave me without any water, any food, I have to pee on the floor and they’re watching by camera and laughing. eventually, some doctor decides maybe I could go home. And so, four or five hours later I got to go home.”

Dr. Guffanti said the man at the hospital was given antibiotics and his status should be known in a few days.

Horror stories like this are becoming more and more common as medical tyranny spreads across the globe.


We are living under biomedical tyranny.



source https://www.infowars.com/posts/exclusive-medical-doctor-illegally-imprisoned-in-florida-hospital-dungeon

Post a Comment

 
Top