0

Performing at Seoul Taco’s block party in St. Louis, Missouri on Saturday, hip-hop legend Busta Rhymes let the crowd know exactly how he feels about COVID face masks.

In a clip making its rounds online, the rapper told the crowd, “It’s called the God-given right of freedom, right? No human being supposed to tell you you can’t even breathe freely. Fuck your mask!”

“Some of you might feel differently,” he added. “But, fuck your mask!”

“I can’t rhyme in here with a mask on. We can’t eat food with a fucking mask on. We can’t even see each other smile with a mask on.”

Busta continued, “I come from a time where before I used to want to holler at a chick, I used to have to do shit with my face to let her know that I’m into her.”

“All that energy gets blocked when your mask is on. Energy is important and we are all conductors of fucking good energy,” he said.




source https://www.infowars.com/posts/watch-rapper-busta-rhymes-goes-on-epic-mask-rant-during-live-performance

Post a Comment

 
Top