0

Joe Biden revealed that George Floyd’s 7-year-old daughter, Gianna, threw her arms around him, hugged him, and asked to sit in his lap. Biden then provided her snacks, including ice cream, and said Jill Biden “would kill” him if she knew.

While discussing his interactions with the family of George Floyd, the deceased fentanyl user who died in police custody after attempting to pass a fake bill one year ago today, he revealed that Floyd’s 7-year-old daughter, Gianna, “threw her arms around me, gave me a big hug — and wanted to sit in my lap.” He added that she then announced she was hungry and asked Biden for snacks. “My wife would kill me — we gave her some ice cream, she had some Cheetos, and I think she had some chocolate milk,” before revealing he could not remember the another snacks provided to the 7-year-old.

Biden has repeatedly had strange interactions with children. Earlier this year, in part of a televised CNN town hall, Biden declared, unprompted, that he likes “children more than people.” Only six days before, Biden appeared to flirt with a nurse on camera, and told her, “you look like a freshman”, even as Kamala Harris looked on. Harris previously said she believed the women accusing Biden of sexual assault.

National File published the entire diary of Ashley Biden, the daughter of Joe Biden, who revealed that she believes she was molested as a child, but does not remember the details. She also reveals that she had “probably not appropriate” showers with Biden as a child, and engaged in sexualized activity at a young age. “Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma,” wrote the author, before listing a series of potential incidents, one of which may have included Ashley Biden’s cousin Caroline Biden, as the author says she remembers “being somewhat sexualized” alongside a person named “Caroline.” The author added that she remembers “showers with my dad” that were “probably not appropriate.”

Locals in Minneapolis pay a very special tribute on the 1 year anniversary of the death of George Floyd.



source https://www.infowars.com/posts/biden-says-george-floyds-7-year-old-hugged-him-wanted-to-sit-in-his-lap-ate-his-ice-cream-my-wife-would-kill-me

Post a Comment

 
Top